Expatriate IRS Problem

Expatriate IRS Tax Problems are different than stateside IRS Tax Problems. Many expats aren't even aware of the fact that they have an obligation to file an income tax return until many years after they have been out of the country. Then….when they do realize that they should have been filing, it seems so overwhelming because it can be difficult to find someone to prepare old missing, unfiled tax returns here in the United States let alone when you're overseas. Who do you turn to?

More on If you have an Expatriate IRS Tax Problem – there are certain things you need to know…

If you are an American Expatriate living overseas with an IRS Problem you should watch this video. It talks about the unique circumstances overseas taxpayers face. I’ve represented U.S. taxpayers from every continent except Antarctica (and I’m working on that one).

As an expatriate you have special unique challenges that taxpayers at home don’t have. It’s hard to even figure out who to call or what to do. That’s where I come in. I’ve dealt with quite a few expatriate cases and (knock on wood) they’ve all turned out great.

Here’s what you can do. Call our office at (813) 229-7100. Tell one of my assistants that you are calling from overseas and have a U.S. tax problem. They will ask you a number of questions (to help streamline the conversation when we talk) and try to set up an appointment. That whole process usually takes less than 10 minutes. Then if you have access to skype we can use skype for your appointment, saving you time and aggravation of using the “normal” telephone system.

Expatriates usually have problems with keeping up with their tax filings. We can discuss preparing and filing your old returns and then determine how to come up with a plan of action to attack the problem. Many people don’t realize that the Foreign Income Exclusion can substantially reduce or sometimes even eliminate their U.S. Income Tax!
The anxiety that you’re feeling is usually much worse than actually finding out the extent of your IRS Problem.  So what are you waiting for? The consultation is free and you will very likely gain valuable information to help you with your IRS Problem.

More on Expatriate IRS Problem? Tampa Tax Attorney May Be Able to Help