Tax Relief Lawyer in Tampa
Resolving Tax Debt Throughout Florida
If you are struggling with tax debt or other issues with the IRS, it is important that you have a Tampa tax relief attorney to advise you. The Law Offices of Darrin T. Mish, P.A. is a highly awarded and recognized IRS tax firm that offers empathetic counsel to individuals facing daunting tax debt. You do not have to struggle through your tax problems alone!
Clients continue to choose us for these reasons and more:
- Over 20+ Years of Experience
- We've Helped 2,500+ Taxpayers Get Back on Track
- 10/10 Superb Rating on Avvo
- Affordable Rates & Financing Options
If you find yourself involved with the IRS, you need a skilled tax relief lawyer in Tampa who can translate the legal jargon and keep you informed of your options. Call (813) 295-7648 or contact us online today!
Let’s Resolve Your Tax Problems Together
Though everyone’s situation is different, having a Tampa tax relief attorney can only benefit you.
Armed with a knowledgeable legal professional who specializes in IRS tax debt, you will be better prepared to navigate the road ahead.
At our firm, we help clients with cases involving:
Through unyielding representation, we can see your case through to the end and fight hard to help you obtain a favorable outcome. Tax problems will not go away on their own, but we can help you resolve them.
Tax law is complex and many taxpayers have a lot of trouble understanding the various rules and regulations surrounding taxes. If your tax problems have gotten on top of you, you can count on the Law Offices of Darrin T. Mish, P.A. assist you.
With a tax debt lawyer on your side, you will be able to carefully address the sensitive issues involved with an audit or other tax problem to:
- Minimize costs
- Minimize penalties
- Save time
As seasoned Tampa tax relief attorneys, we are ready to put our experience to work for you. For over 20 years, we have been providing comprehensive legal services for the tax complications of individual clients and companies. The larger part of our clients never have to meet with the IRS, thanks to our keen insight and successful track record of working with them.
Browse the site or call today for answers:
My initial meeting with Darrin was reassuring, hopeful and non-judgmental.
“I left the office with an action plan and a future. Peace of mind is the most important benefit of the many. Constant worry and dread had become a horrible way of life.”
The peace of mind alone, was worth it!
“Darrin and his staff are extremely friendly and amazingly helpful. A huge weight was taken off our shoulders.”
We left our first meeting feeling like there was hope!
“We could not have imagined a more positive outcome. We were, and still are, ecstatic about what you guys did for us. You gave us back our lives, renewed our business and made it possible to sleep at night… priceless!!”
I could tell right away that I went to the right person!
“I’ve never had a feeling of someone fighting for me like this before because I never had an attorney actually understand how this situation felt.”
Everyone including Attorney Mish is respectful and helpful!
“Attorney Mish is actually available. He spoke to me on the phone as if I was his only client; overall, he is outstanding!!”
Should I Hire A Tax Debt Attorney in Tampa?
There are many reasons you may want to hire an IRS tax relief attorney in Tampa, but if you're not sure - don't hesitate to reach out to us for more information. While many taxpayers may not require the expertise of a tax debt attorney, there are several situations where having a lawyer would be helpful.
Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you being audited by the IRS?
- Do you need someone to communicate with the IRS on your behalf?
- Is the IRS pursuing criminal charges?
In essence, you should seek the expertise of a tax attorney tax when issues arise that are beyond the capability of either yourself of your accountant.
What Is The Best Way To Get Out Of Tax Debt?
Getting out of tax debt can be challenging, but there are several effective strategies you can consider.
- Pay back taxes in full - The easiest and most obvious way to resolve tax debt is to pay your back taxes in full, if you are capable to doing that. However, most individuals don't have that much extra money available. Thankfully there are other options!
- Installment Agreement: You can request an installment agreement, which allows you to make monthly payments to the IRS or tax authority until your debt is paid off.
- Offer in Compromise: In some cases, you may qualify for an Offer in Compromise, where you can settle your tax debt for less than the full amount if you meet certain eligibility criteria. This is usually considered when you can't pay the full amount and have limited assets.
- Temporary Delay: If you're experiencing financial hardship, you can request a temporary delay of collection efforts. This may provide you with some breathing room, but interest and penalties will still accrue.
The best approach for you will depend on your specific financial situation and the amount of tax debt you owe. Our Tampa tax relief attorneys are happy to discuss all options available to you during a consultation.